Taken from Miles City Star 19th April 2016 by Amorette Allison Zoning is a sometimes contentious and always complicated process, as the Custer County Commissioners know. After a year and a half of effort, the state-mandated zoning regulations for the extraterritorial zone just outside of Miles City are final. The state required the county to […]
- Coming up August 15th – How to workshop on Contracting with the State of Montana.
- Do you want to start up a new business? Come join us for some exciting speakers Wednesday June 14th 5pm at 807 Main St.!
- Join us June 6th 6:00-8:00pm for the public CEDS meeting!
- Miles City Horse Racing
- 2016-2017 Miles City Leadership class touring the MCC Ag Advancement Center yesterday!
- Contact Us
- Information For Developers and Business Owners
- Latest News
- Leadership Development Program
- Loan Program
- Organization and Staff
- Our Projects
- Small Business Assistance
- Thank you!